Catchoom Cookies Policy
Catchoom portal –catchoom.com- and Catchoom CraftAR service — (hereinafter “the Web”) are managed by Catchoom Technologies S.L.
Catchoom Technologies S.L. (“we”) is registered in the Barcelona Commercial Registry, volume 42850, sheet 50, page B-415693. Its registered address is Via Augusta 59, 08006 Barcelona, Spain. VAT number: ESB65674590. We use our own and third-party tracking and analytical cookies in order to improve our service and publicity of the Web.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user in order to store data. This data can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation. These cookies can not read data from the hard drive.
What kinds of cookies are accepted by me in order to be a user of the Web?
We use advertising cookies and analytical cookies for registered and unregistered users. The advertising cookies allow us to measure effectiveness of publicity. The analytical cookies allow us to follow the behavior of web users to whom they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used to make improvements based on the activity of users navigating through the Web.
Third parties involved in cookies that are used in the Web
The third parties involved in cookies that are managed by us are:
- Google Analytics” (analytic cookie). For more information, please consult:
- Double Click. For more information, please consult: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
- Google AdWords Conversion. For more information, please consult: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=en
- ClickDesk (analytic cookie of online chat). For more information, please consult: https://www.clickdesk.com/
To use the Web and its services, you must accept our Cookies Policy (as our cookies are an inseparable part of the service). If you do not accept this use, or want to withdraw your consent to this Cookies Policy, be aware that you should not re-use our website after completing the process of withdrawal of the consent, as the cookies will be stored again (unless blocked by you in your browser).
To withdraw your consent to this Cookies Policy, follow these steps:
1. If you have registered, you must unregister from the services of the Web by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You must delete the cookies stored on your personal computer, smartphone or others through the configuration and settings of your Internet browser.
There are instructions about how to configure the way that cookies work and how to delete them for your Internet browser. The following is a list of the corresponding links for the most common browsers: Chrome / Chromium, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. If you use other programs you should consult the help documentation for each browser.
If you want to gather more information about the cookies that we use on the Web, you can send an email to email@example.com.