Catchoom Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded on your computer, phone or any other device with internet access in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. The cookies used cannot read data from the hard disk.
There are two types of cookies:
– persistent cookies remain on your computer and remain valid until the user deletes them or on their expiration date.
– session cookies” are deleted when the web browser is closed.
Cookies may be used for technical website reasons, for analysis and to connect to third party sites or advertising.
What kind of cookies do we use?
There are several types of cookies, including marketing, personalisation, analytics, and advertising, but we only use the following cookies
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to navigate through our website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist such as traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted access areas, use of security features during navigation, storage of content for the broadcast of videos or sound of share content through social networks. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through technical cookies is our legitimate interest in letting our users navigate on our website, and the performance of our web terms.
- Analytics cookies: they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that the users of the offered service make. They can be treated by us or by third parties. For this, we analyse its navigation on our website with the aim of improving our offer of products or services. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent.
- Advertising cookies: they allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. We can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile. They can be treated by us or by third parties. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which the service is provided. These cookies store information of the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent.
We use the following cookies of Catchoom on our website:
We use the following third-party cookies on our website:
Google Analytics: we use this Google service to obtain information about users’ access to our website. These are some examples of the data stored for later analysis: the number of times the user has visited the website, the dates of the user’s first and last visit, the duration of the visit, the page from which the user accesses the website, the place in the world from which the user accesses the website, etc. You can obtain more information here about the cookies you use and how to deactivate them at the following https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es#intro.
Salesforce (Pardot): we use the Marketing Automation platform provided by Salesforce.com, Inc. which tracks visitors and potential client’s activities on the website and on the Landing Pages by setting cookies on their browsers. You can obtain more information here about the cookies you use and how to deactivate them at the following https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
Hotjar: we use this analytics and feedback tool that we use to understand how our website is used and improve usability. Hotjar sets cookies to help us track behaviour across pages and to control visitor polls. You can obtain more information here about the cookies you use and how to deactivate them at the following: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies
Blocking or deleting cookies
As a further guarantee to the above, the storage of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of the browser, and this acceptance may be withdrawn at any time in the available content and privacy settings.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private browsing option whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private browsing can have different names.
The user can – at any time – choose which cookies to set on this website by modifying the browser settings. By way of example, we provide access to the instructions for the most common browsers:
Update: 18 March 2020